BTB Electric was founded in 1980, headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey, with nearly 50 years of experience in the field of electrical equipment manufacturing as well as providing power quality solutions. BTB Electric's products have been present in many countries around the world, such as France, UK, Germany, Belgium...
In 2018, BTB Electric Vietnam was established, in order to expand and develop the market in Vietnam, we need to recruit: Head of Communication - Marketing Department. Details are as follows:
- Building and planning the company's BTB Electric brand communication strategy
- Research and analyze market data to come up with ideas to support sales and build the company's brand.
- Manage and be responsible for all activities of the Communication - Marketing department according to the approved plan.
- Organize events such as seminars, workshops, exhibitions... to support sales and build brands.
- The focal point to update and monitor market information, competitors, domestic and foreign partners; advise leaders on direction, long-term, short-term development goals, and each period according to the plan.
- Other tasks according to the strategic direction from of Directors
- Male and female > 30 years old, good health
- University graduate or higher, preferably in journalism, communication, marketing, PR, advertising.
- At least 1 year in the position of Head of Communications, Marketing in the electrical equipment industry
- General understanding of Communication / Marketing / Brand.
- Good organizational skills
- Good ability to work independently and in a team
- Basic salary: 1,000 USD – 2,000 USD + allowance
- Full regime as prescribed by law
- Evaluate and consider annual salary increase
- Welfare: Birthday, spring trip, travel, filial piety - joy, gifts on special occasions (Mid-Autumn Festival, Lunar New Year.....).
- Being able to work in a friendly, dynamic, progressive environment, ensuring a full range of equipment and supplies... to best serve the job.
BTB ELECTRIC VIETNAM CO., LTD
Apply at the company office or send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Ms Linh: 0902 15 17 88
Maybe you are interested: